Combustion unit with a capacity of up to 400 kg/h
385 kg/h Waste with a calorific value of up to 15.000 kJ/kg (e.g. medical waste, industrial waste)
Due to the increased combustion grate load, a shorter service life of the combustion grate is to be expected.
However, in contrast to conventional systems, our patented grate can be replaced quickly and cheaply.
Everything you need to know about other components
Of course a system also includes other components, such as
- Air/Air cooler with W2E possibility
- Emergency and primary chimneys
- Additive systems
- Filter systems (bag filter or ceramic filter systems)
- Suction and fresh air blower
- Sensors and control systems
- Conveyor belts
- Exhaust gas monitoring system
- and other plant components
However, these are to be planned individually, if necessary also locally available and therefore not part of a general presentation.
Of course we can offer everything turnkey ex works.
To protect the environment and to avoid unnecessary transports we would like to point out our license option.
The conditions for this are currently being worked out.
Let's talk about it.